Thursday, May 17, 2012

Introduction-Der Anfang

So this time next week I will be running around with last minute packing and heading off to the airport. I can't believe that this is actually happening! For those that don't know I accepted a job in Radolfzell, Germany working for Carl Duisberg Centren or CDC at their children's language camp. I will be working from the 29th of May to the 17th of August (but I am leaving the 24th and coming back on the 18th). I honestly don't know how often I will be able to update this, and I'm nominally not very good at things like this. Some have requested that I try to keep a blog going though, and I figure it should help with the paper I have to write at the end of this. I am going to try and write this blog in both English and in German. Hopefully I will be able to see an improvement in my German.


Before I head off though I want to put together a list of things that I want to try and do while I am in Germany. So far I've got:
  1. Be an awesome staff member at CDC.
  2. Visit a Schützenverein. 
  3. Meet up with my Grandmother's cousin.
  4. Meet new people and make new friends. 
If you have an suggestions feel free to give them!
my excited face about going to Germany



Ich kann nicht glauben, dass in eine Woche ich nach Deutschland  fliegen werde! Für alle, die nicht bevor bewusst haben, Ich habe ein Praktikum in Radolfzell, Deutschland, und ich werde für die Carl Duisber Centern oder CDC in ein Sprachcamp für Kinder arbeiten. Ich werde von 29. Mai bis der 17. August arbeiten (aber ich bin in Deutschland von 24. Mai bis der 18 August). Ich weiß nicht wie oft ich diese Blog schrieben kann, und normalerweise bin ich nicht sehr gut mit Sachen wie diese. Ein paar haben mir gefragt, dass ich ein Blog schreibe, und hoffentlich es mir am Ende hilft, wenn ich am Ende ein Aufsatz schieben muss. Ich versuch diese Blog auf Deutsch und auf Englisch zu schieben. Hoffentlich würde ich ein Besserung meines Deutsches sehen.

Bevor ich gehe, habe ich eine List von Sachen die ich gern in Deutschland machen möchte. So weit habe ich:
  1. Eine super Mitarbeiterin sein
  2. Ein Schützenverein besuchen 
  3. Mit meiner Omas Kusine treffen
  4. andre Leute treffen 
Wenn sie etwas empfehlen möchten, dann bitter sehr!

No comments:

Post a Comment