Monday, May 28, 2012

Train and Radolfzell - Der Zug und Radolfzell

Bodensee
Hello! Yesterday I took the train to Radolfzell. I had to change trains in Offenburg, but both trains were clean and on time. (Traveling in Germany Tip #1 book train ticket in advance) The first time the conductor came by to check my ticket, I was so nervous because I wasn't sure if I had done everything right. But thankfully everything when along just fine. From the train I saw Wind Farms, lots of nature, and the Frankfurt Skyline. When I arrived in Radolfzell I took a taxi to the guesthouse, but I had to wait a while because the warden is on vacation. But finally one of the other Tutors (Sven) came and gave me my key. Then Sven showed me how to get into the city and on the way we found Julie, a Brazilian and one of the students at CDC. I went with her to go eat diner.

Then this morning I slept in. Then I walked around (and got a little lost) in the city. I walked around the coast of Lake Constance and also sat on some rocks near the edge. While I was sitting there a wave came up and splashed me. I finished my adventure with a Döner Kebab (similar to a Gyro) and strawberry gelato. Afterwards I managed to find my way back to the guesthouse. (So far I have managed to take a different rout every time....). I still don't have a working phone, but I start work tomorrow!

Hallo! Gestern bin ich nach Radolfzell mit dem Zug gefahren. Die Zuge (ich muss 2 Zuge nehmen, weil ich in Offenburg umsteigt habe) waren sauber und regelmäßig. Das erste mal die meine Fahrkarte kontrolliert, war ich total nervös, weil ich nicht sicher das ich die richtige Karte habe war. Aber ich habe die richtige Karte gehabt. Ich habe Windfarms, viele Natur, und auch die Frankfurt Skyline gesehen. Als ich in Radolfzell angekommen habe, bin ich mit einem Taxi gefahren. Ich muss ein bisschen warten bis jemand kommt, der mich meine Schussel geben könnte, aber dann bin ich und eine Frau aus Brazil (die Julie heißt) in die Stadt gegangen, damit wir essen kann.


in die Stadt



 nach der Welle
Heute habe ich spät geschlafen, und dann in die Stadt und um Bodensee spazieren gegangen. Ich habe neben die See gesetzt, aber nach einer Zeit hat eine Welle mich nass gemacht, und so habe ich weiter spazieren. Ich habe ein Döner Kebab und ein Erdbeere Eis gegessen, und dann zurück nach die Gasthaus gekommen. (aber ich gehe immer eine andre Weg. So weit habe ich die gleiche Weg nicht genommen.) Bis jetzt habe ich kein Handei der funktioniert, aber Morgen fange ich mit Arbeit an! 


No comments:

Post a Comment